Inspired by His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales’s values of harmony and sustainability, the Charitable Foundation aims to transform lives and build sustainable communities.
This is achieved locally through supporting causes such as community projects, nationally through grants to charities such as Plantlife International, The Prince’s Trust, Soil Association and the Rare Breeds Survival Trust and globally through the Charitable Foundation’s International Sustainability Unit and The Prince of Wales Foundation Romania.
Our Core Principles
- We will endeavour to maximise charitable impact
- We aim to support The Prince of Wales's charitable interests
- We will have best-practice governance, management and systems
- We will leverage The Prince of Wales's ability to convene and facilitate
- Whenever possible, the Charitable Foundation will use its own grants to leverage additional funding from other sources